Sunday, February 10, 2013

30 day challenge: day 2

I am sorry to have waited so many days in between day one and two.
Day two: meaning behind my blog name.
I decided to name my blog red lipstick and mascara because I have always loved how those two items by themselves can make anyone look beautiful, sophisticated , but yet simple. Okay, so you might be wondering So what? What does that have to do with your blog? Well, as you can see, my title description talks about fashion, love and everyday life. Red lipstick and mascara is about my journey in life and my struggle to live and make my journey in life as simple as possible. Just like those days when you wear red lipstick and mascara. Sure, not everyone looks good with red lipstick; including me. I believe that the point In Life is that you make it your own and after all... life is the way your perception of life is and nothing else.
Though I know that I red lipstick is not the most flattering on me, I still wear red lip stick from time to time!!!
XOXO Fabiola

No comments: