Sunday, February 3, 2013

30 day challenge day one:

15 interesting fact about myself. Here goes nothing...
1. I am 27 years old
2. I have been married for almost three years to the most amazing man I have met.
3. I dated my husband for 6 years before we said "I DO!"
4. I was born in Mexico.
5. One day my husband and I will have "Russican babies" ( a mixture of Russian and Mexican) :) Who I would love for them to eventually become trilingual.
6. I am a bilingual 1st grade teacher.
7. English is my second language.
8. I didn't learn to drive until I was 18 years old.
9. I began working at age 15. :)
10. I Call mom and dad everyday. :)
11. I am the youngest of four siblings.
12. As a little girl I always dreamed of becoming a teacher.
13. I just recently became a 1st time home owner!
14. I love to watch reality tv.
15. I don't enjoy reading adult books. I rather read kid books. Pinkalicious... baby! Oh yeah!
Ok... So this was a little easier than I though. Now it's your turn!
- Fabiola

No comments: